Due to popular demand, MCSS is now providing gift vouchers.
If you’re looking for a more exciting gift than socks, ties or bubble bath, then a MCSS gift voucher can be used to purchase tools, a place on a training course, or used as part payment for either.
Useful when you’re unsure of exactly what tool or course your recipient would like, a gift voucher allows you to give a gift that they would truly appreciate.
How it works
If you would like to buy a course with a gift voucher:
- You can use a gift voucher as a full or part payment towards any upcoming course. The course date will be left open for the recipient to book.
If you would like to gift someone a specific course:
- If you would like to pay for a specific course for someone, a place on the course will be booked in the name of the recipient, and the course date written on the gift voucher.
If you would like to purchase a tool:
- A voucher can be used as a full or part payment towards any tool.
How to buy a gift voucher
- Vouchers can be purchased by visiting MCSS in person, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject ‘gift voucher’. A gift voucher will be posted to you once the payment has gone through.
- The amount credited on the voucher is unlimited, with a minimum amount of £10. The vouchers do not have an expiry date, allowing the recipient to choose a course date suited to them.
- If you are planning to use the voucher towards a course, clearly state the serial number when booking your place and present it at MCSS on the day of the course.