Best Western Burn Hall Hotel, York
Burn Hall Hotel located in Huby is the closest hotel to MCSS. As well as being the closest to the workshop, it is also a great location for people wanting to explore Yorkshire. A few miles to the north are the Yorkshire Moors, to the west are the Yorkshire Dales, and a few miles to the south the ancient city of York.
Burn Hall has a great range of accommodation, their 96 rooms include a selection of twin rooms, executive rooms, and family rooms. Breakfast and dinner can also be included, and there is a bar menu for those wanting a more relaxed dinner. MCSS students get discounted rates at Burn Hall, making it the ideal accommodation for those taking the full week of courses.
An example of the deals available to MCSS students:
Single room including breakfast: £50 per night, usually £79
Single room dinner, bed and breakfast: £65 per night, usually £119
Contact the Hotel
Best Western Burn Hall Hotel
Tel: 01347 825400
Please mention Reactive Suspension when booking.
There are hundreds of Hotels in York to suit all budgets.
Hotels recommended by past students include:
- Best Western Monkbar Hotel
- Galtres Lodge Hotel
- The Lamb and Lion Inn
- Holiday Inn
- Hampton by Hilton
- Staycity Aparthotel
- There are also multiple Premier Inns and Travelodge hotels in central York.
For those on a budget the YHA York hostel has dormitories, private rooms and family rooms.
Bed & Breakfast
For those on a short stay looking for homely accommodation, there are plenty of affordable Bed and Breakfasts in York. Some of the more central B&Bs include:
- Diamonds Guest House, rooms starting at £43 per night
- Holmlea Guest House, rooms starting £49 per night
- Friarsrest Guest House, rooms starting at £52 per night
- Burton Villa Guest House, rooms starting at £54 per night
- Bootham Guest House, rooms starting at £60 per night
- Moorgarth Guest House, rooms starting at £60 per night
- Bankfield Bed and Breakfast, Haxby
- Chowdene Camping and Caravan site
- Grantchester Caravan and Camping
- The Little Hide– wood panelled glamping pods with barbeques
- York Meadows Caravan Park
- Goosewood Holiday Park– luxury cabins (just around the corner from MCSS)
More Details, along with information on local attractions and travel details are available in our 'Make a holiday out of your course' downloadable booklet.